Get Low Cost Auto Insurance in Chicago
Chicago is expensive, but car insurance doesn’t have to be. Getting low cost car insurance in Chicago is easier than you think. Just answer our 5 easy questions. In just moments, you will be on your way to getting the lowest cost car insurance for your zip code!
ANSWER 5 QUESTIONS FOR THE LOWEST RATE!
Affordable Car Insurance with Extra Value
Since 1955, Lincoln Insurance Agency has provided Chicago drivers with competitive insurance rates for unbelievable savings. We understand that there are lots of car insurance companies promising cheap car insurance. However, those cheap insurance policies often come with a big price.
Unfortunately, insurance companies offering the cheapest insurance only provide the bare necessities for you to drive legally. They offer bodily injury and property damage liability with the minimum limits. And if you have an accident good luck trying to process a claim!
Don’t gamble on that cheap car insurance company! Get low cost car insurance coverage you can count on with Lincoln Insurance Agency.
Lincoln Insurance Agency has ways for you to save more money!
Lincoln Auto Insurance offers many more ways for you to save extra money on your car insurance. Talk to one of our agents to see how we can get you a low cost auto insurance policy!
- Bundling policies
- Getting a safe driver discount
- Multi car discounts
- Previous insurance discounts
How to Make Low Cost Auto Insurance Even More Affordable
There are certain factors that influence your auto insurance rate. Some factors, such as zip code, are difficult to change. However, there are some things you can control:
- Make, Model, and Year: The kind of car you drive will impact how much your rates will be. Cars that come with a high price tag also cost more to insure. Your vehicle’s age also matters. Older cars are typically cheaper to insure.
- Your Coverage: If you drive an old car with high mileage, consider dropping collision or comprehensive coverage. This will help keep your premiums low.
- Your Deductible: Higher deductibles can significantly lower car insurance premiums. However, that also means more out-of-pocket expenses in the event of an accident.
- Where You Park: Rates are determined to some degree by your zip code. While you can’t change zip codes, finding a safe place to park or store your car may help lower your premiums.
- Family Members: Adding additional people to your policy will usually increase your rates. New drivers, and teenage drivers in particular, can add a lot to your policy. Unfortunately, teenagers statistically have more accidents, and therefore cost more to insure.
- Driving History: Insurance rates are cheaper for those with clean driving records. However, If you get into an accident, you can expect your rates to increase.
Call Lincoln Auto Insurance today to find out how we can get you the lowest cost insurance in Chicago. Or, if you need SR22 information, we can help! Call (888) 419-0676 today to speak to a knowledgeable agent.
LOW COST AUTO INSURANCE
Lowest quote for your Zip Code
$59.00Down and $30.00 per month